Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A New Riff

I normally run scales between 1 and 2 hours a day. I often stay in practice mode just to keep pushing myself but every so often I get an idea that makes me put the scales away and I go into creative mode. Here's a new riff idea that will likely become a whole song at some point in the near future. I apologize for the video quality as I was recording at night and since I hadn't planned on doing so I had no lighting set up. I just tossed one of my old dynamic mic's in front of my Marshall and went for it. For those who might be wondering I'm tuned to dropped C# so it's C#, A♭, D♭, F#, B♭, E♭. 90% of the time I'm tuned to E♭ standard.


In addition to writing music I also give Corona guitar lessons and teach all throughout the Inland Empire and Orange County. If you're interested be sure to hit me up!

Be sure to follow me on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment